Neven Cycles warrants for one year from the purchase date that the product will be in working condition and will be free from manufacturing defects, provided that installation and use of the product is in accordance with product instructions. This warranty is only made to the original consumer purchaser and is non-transferable.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear or normal aging of the product;
2. Consumable parts designed to diminish over time, unless failure occurred due to a manufacturing defect;
3. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches and dents;
4. Damage through accident, abuse, neglect, misuse, natural events, or other external causes;
5. Damage through misapplication, overloading, or improper installation;
6. Damage due to improper maintenance and repair;
7. Product alterations
Limitation of Liability:
Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Neven Cycles is not responsible for any direct, incidental, consequential damages, or injuries resulting from any breach of warranty or condition; including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of good will, loss of reputation, or any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage whatsoever caused, including the replacement of the equipment and property.
Customers may be required to provide proof of purchase date, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues, and follow Neven Cycles directions to make a claim on your warranty.
To make a warranty claim:
Contact us either through:
1. Phone: 1 866 547 3700
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Office: 1750 14th street, suite C, Santa Monica, CA. 90404
NEVEN CYCLES SHALL HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO DETERMINE IF A UNIT IS COVERED UNDER ITS LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of any provision of this warranty shall not render the other provisions invalid, illegal, or unenforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. The Courts of California shall have the exclusive right to adjudicate any disputes arising under or in connection to this warranty.